Cherry’s Recipe Archive:
Download instructions can be found at the bottom of this page.
– Mexican-Italian Avocado Tomato Shrimp Dip
– Chocolate Chocolate Cheesecake
– Chicken Caper Delight
– Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
– Refreshing Poolside Mojitos
– Festive Cream Cheese Ball
– Make Me Feel Better Chicken Soup
– All American Meat Loaf
– Italian Light as a Feather Cream Cheese Cake
– Breakfast Casserole
– Baked Chicken
– Oversized Shrimp Stuffed Twice Baked Potato
– Peach Kucern
– Baked Potato Soup
– Corn Chowder
– Hearty Beef Italian Soup
– Halloween Chili
– Chicken Spaghetti
– Chicken and Dumplings
– Antipasto Platter
Recipe Download Instructions:
If you have a current version of Adobe Acrobat installed you can simply click on the links above and your browser will open the recipe in a new window. Some computer security software packages can block your ability to download the recipes directly. If you experience problems downloading recipes read below for solutions.
Help! I can’t download the recipes:
If you are unable to open the recipe by clicking the links above you can try any of the following to fix your Adobe software.
1) Download Latest Version of Adobe Acrobat here. Re-installing the newest version should fix your browser’s ability to open the documents correctly.
2) You can also right mouse click on the link and choose “save file as” to save the recipe to your computer. You should then be able to open the recipe by double clicking on the file name where you saved it.